It’s the most wonderful time of the year…..well, sort of. Here’s how to stay calm during the crazy Festive Season. No one needs stress at this time of the year!
By Angela Bekiaris
- Cut The Gift List: Limit presents to children only – and children you see. You can’t please everyone.
- Wrap As You Buy: This will save you plenty of time a week before Christmas.
- Buy, Don’t Bake: There aren’t enough hours in a day – supermarkets are equipped for the holidays, you’re not.
- Call, Don’t Post: Wish someone over the phone and save money on greeting cards and postage.
- Finger Food, Not Feast: It will be more fun and probably tastier too.
- Stay Home: Holidays are twice the price this time of year – organise a getaway during the year.
- Share Household Chores: The kids are on holiday so share the chores and make Christmas merry not miserable.
- Be Good To Your Body: Don’t overindulge and remember to exercise while on leave or away.
- Plan Ahead: Don’t leave things for January 1. Prioritise and plan ahead so you can spend Christmas relaxing, not stressing.
- Don’t Overdo It: Christmas is about family, not about how much food is on the table or how many decorations you’ve bought. Keep it simple, warm and loving.