Winter is not the time to give up on your healthy lifestyle. In fact it’s the best time to get into shape and looking fabulous. We share some health and fitness tips which will have your body in the best shape of your life. But don’t just read them… get moving!
- Start NOW: Why wait for tomorrow when you can cut down and start moving right this second.
- Find your reasons: Jot down why you need to get healthier or in better shape and motivate yourself.
- Think green: Start filling up on veggies like broccoli, kale, cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
- Clear the rubbish: Throw away all the junk in your pantry – or hidden in your bedroom cupboards. Nothing in sight means nothing to regret.
- Get enough protein: It’s a building block for your body to build stronger muscles and makes you feel fuller for longer.
- Get enough Zzzzs: Sleep helps body and mind and will not only give you more energy but more willpower too.
- Get a fitness buddy: Be it a friend, colleague or partner, get moving with someone who is serious about getting into shape too – and motivate each other.
- Weigh yourself: Don’t become obsessed with what the scale says, but let it be a platform to guide you and inspire you – especially when you see results. Remember to always weigh yourself first thing in the morning.
- Drink lots of water: Aim to drink your eight glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated and metabolism going.
- Take a walk: You don’t have to go running… walking is one of the best ways to stay fit and slim. Go for a walk once a day.
For the rest of the tips go to Celeb Styles magazine with Victoria on the cover.