With so many jokes about blondes being stupid, redheads being fiery, what‟s said about brunettes? We take a peek at some crazy but true facts about redheads, blondes and of course brunettes. .
Did you know?…….. REDHEADS
- In ancient Egypt, red hair was seen as unlucky and red-haired girls were burnt alive.
- Throughout history red heads were viewed as untrustworthy, mischievous, temperamental and lustful.
Did you know?…. BLONDES
- On average have around 110 000 strands of hair
- Just two percent of the world‟s population is naturally blonde.
- In Ancient Rome, it‟s been said that women tried to dye their hair blonde with pigeon dung.
- In Renaissance Venice, they used horse urine to dye their hair blonde.
Did You Know?…. BRUNETTES
- On average have around 140 000 strands of hair.
- Brunette and black hair are the most dense and toughest varieties of follicles.
- Brown hair is the second most common human hair colour after black hair.
Turn to pages 52 and 53 in Celeb Styles – May/June, 2014 (Kim Kardashian) for more.